Established in 2000, Bloom Early Learning & Child Care is an accredited, award-winning, non-profit early learning center with a special mission to make the highest quality childcare, programs and curriculum (and fun!) accessible to the entire community.
Most parents must rely on childcare on a daily basis. For many single parents and low-income families, meeting the cost of high quality childcare is simply impossible. They may turn to family, friends or inexpensive professional caregivers less qualified to nurture their children’s development and prepare them for kindergarten.
Bloom consists of a unique blend of private-pay and scholarship families. Up to 50% of capacity is dedicated to families needing financial assistance. This arrangement creates a diverse mix of children and fosters an opportunity to strengthen our community as a whole.
- Serving children from 6 weeks to age 5 and their families.
- Nurturing, safe, friendly and family-like environment.
- Delicious and nutritional food program.
- Well-educated, dedicated staff with a passion for children and teaching.
- Values-based programs and excellent curriculum with stellar learning and social outcomes that exceed state standards.
- Committed to community through scholarships and financial aid.
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and 4-Star Parent Aware rated.
Bloom is a non-profit, a 501(c)(3) organization, and is partially supported by individuals, businesses, faith communities and civic organizations through gifts for our scholarships and with volunteer work. We also partner with Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners (IOCP), Caring for Kids (CfK), the Wayzata School District and government agencies to help empower families who are struggling financially and help them achieve self-reliance and independence.