Prospective Parents and Families
Bloom Early Learning & Child Care provides a loving and vibrant environment that offers high quality infant, toddler, preschool and Pre-K programs for families in the Plymouth/Wayzata area. Our centers serve children ages 6 weeks to five years and focus on the individual needs of each child and family. Our unique blend of private pay and scholarship families fosters a diverse body of kids and families, and an opportunity to strengthen our community.
Parents who desire a safe, healthy, loving place for their children to blossom will rest easy at Bloom. Starting with our infant program, where teachers nurture each individual budding personality, all the way through our preschool/Pre-K program where children are being prepared for kindergarten and beyond, nothing matters more to us than the well-being and potential of every child that enters our doors.
Support for Parents and Families
- Teachers stay in touch with family concerns to best support each child
- Three delicious and nutritious meals and snacks are served each day
- Quarterly parent education sessions on child development and health
- Family support for questions about parenting and behavior
- Support and access to outside resources for families and their children in collaboration with like-minded and complementary organizations (see Partners)
- Tuition assistance and scholarships available
We hope that the following information will help you determine if Bloom is the right early learning and childcare center for your family. Please use the following links to find additional information about Bloom.