Bloom Early Learning provides equitable access to exceptional early learning and care so that children and families thrive and find pathways out of poverty.
To prepare children for success in school and life and to build opportunity for families of low income.
- Access. All children deserve a loving and nurturing start in life. Providing families with quality care and early learning enables parents to pursue education and employment that builds opportunity and pathways out of poverty.
- Individualization. We respond to the individual needs of children and their families. Meeting their unique situations ensures that we provide the appropriate support necessary for learning and growth.
- Quality. We apply best practices in early childhood development and support talented staff in delivering quality learning. Doing so is key to achieving exceptional outcomes and foundational to a child’s social and academic success.
- Community. Financial and volunteer support is core to our work. The community formed through generosity helps families become stronger, healthier, and more self-sufficient.
- Advance and sustain quality centers.
- Serve more families of low income.
- Improve financial sustainability.
- Build a culture that reflects and values diversity, equity, belonging and inclusion.