At Bloom Early Learning, we believe that strong families build strong communities. Our commitment to children, families and the community is met in part by offering parents the support and resources needed to give their children a great start in life and a bright future.
On a regular basis, our centers offer parent education sessions on child development and health. Additionally, we encourage our Bloom parents to look to the following information sources for valuable insights on raising happy, healthy children:
- NAEYC – Research-based resources, tips and ideas for families—from child development to reading, writing, music, math, and more!
- Parent Aware – Offering free tools and family support resources to help families find the quality early education and community based services that assist and support parents to help provide their children with what they need to succeed in school and life. A comprehensive list can be found at www.parentaware.org
- Help Me Grow MN – Information about how to help young children develop, learn and grow.
- Center on the Developing Child – Research on early childhood, brain architecture and more. Videos to help break down key concepts.
- Mom Enough – Mother and daughter duo Marti and Erin Erickson lead a conversation about the place of mothers in the family, the community and the world at large and invite all mothers to join the discussion.
- Zero to Three – Outstanding resources for parents seeking information about early development and well-being, early learning, and parenting their infant through toddler age children.